Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Say Cheese

"Say Cheese" - My grandsons, the pictures we taken with a not so good camera. When you used the flash it would sometimes white out the faces. So many pictures turned out bad back then. It was not that long before I started scrapbooking. (got me a better camera then, lol) Anyway, I thought since the pictures looked like they did that they reminded me of polaroid pictures, so I would use them as such. This is the first layout I tried doing the outlining in black. Seem to work alright. The paper I used was DCWV - The Snapshot Stack. I think it is such cute paper. By the time I got done fussy cutting bits and pieces that I wanted to use on the page it was almost done. I added buttons, thread, some ric-rack, and a little washi tape. Oh, and a couple of brads too. Hope you like my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment