Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I found the larger picture of my granddaughter and thought, well, it is blurry, but it is all I have to remember the moment, so I will scrap it anyway. Needless to say, after I had finished the layout I found the other smaller, and clearer picture. I had to find a way to add it to the layout. I tore up embellishments and added it to the lower corner of the larger picture. Then my layout looked off balanced, so I had to do more. I add the other little box with the 'this totally rocks' and still needed more. So my title, instead of just being "Face Painting", which I thought was kind of plain anyway, became "Face Painting - a pigment of your imagination". So all in all, I am happy with how my layout turned out, and that I was able to include both pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment