Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I thought I would try my hand again at using watercolor on the background with this layout. The paints that I used had a pearl tint to them, and were pastels. The last time I used watercolors I spilled the cup holding the water on the layout, but this time I did much better. (I did keep the layout last time though, and went with it!). I used scraps behind my photo and ephemera from a kit. I was determined to use some of that ephemera, because I had it so long. The kit used is from March 2015, Clique kit. I ended up making 9  layouts with it, and I loved that I was able to kill the kit except for a handful of the ephemera.

No comments:

Post a Comment