Saturday, July 22, 2017


I love challenges - and there were so many on the Summer Scrappy Challenges with Scrap and Plan - I just had to do some of them. This challenge was called 'Punch it Up'. The challenge was to use a punch a little more creatively, and in multiples. I used one of my heart punches and blue glitter paper. When I printed out these pictures, I was using an app that I was not familiar with and the close up picture was actually the same as the one to the left, only it turned out crazy. But I liked it, and wanted to use it. It changed the title I had originally planned to 'Do You Wanna Dance' because it looked like Chloe was peeking around a corner and being mischievous. I did not have any pink glitter Thickers for the word 'dance' so I used some really old ones that were white glitter - you know, the ones that were not sticky at all, and lay in the bottom of the package. Well, I colored them with a pink Sharpie, and they turned out great (tip: never throw a good font away).The sequins are from Kat Scrappiness, I love how this layout turned out, I hope my Sister-in-Law does too, this is for her album.

No comments:

Post a Comment