Saturday, July 22, 2017


Yes, and another Summer Scrappy Challenge with Scrap and Plan! The challenge was "Work Those Tools"! It was to use a tool that you have bought, but never used, or one that you have not used in a long time. I used my Creative Memories circle cutters. I had so much fun doing this challenge, I love using circles on a layout, it always turns out so cute; you can't go wrong. For this layout I used a paper pad I got at Walmart, it had dots, and besides loving to create with circles, dots has got to be second on that list of fun ways to create a layout. I also used Thickers, from 3 different packs. The word 'CAUTION' is from one of the very first packs I ever purchase - it felt great putting them on this layout, they have sat it their package way too long. I added some puffy stickers, some resin shapes and a paper clip from Freckled Fawn that says 'FUN'. I love all the colors on this layout, the girls were just so serious playing with their castle. The castle family would roll down the slide and they spent hours moving the family all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment