Sunday, July 23, 2017


I totally love how this layout turned out, but then I love the collection I used to create it, so it could not help but turn out great. I used Shimelle's 'Christmas Magic' for this Summer Scrappy Challenge, which was "Christmas in July", you could create a Christmas layout, or an everyday one with Christmas paper (red and green). I started to make it with the whole sheet of that fun patterned paper, but it was just a little too busy for that. So I just used a chunk of it, and then a couple of the other papers to create the borders on each side with a scalloped border punch. I had a little trouble with the rub-ons, they were very sticky, the first one 'merry and bright', stayed where it landed, because I coul not move it. The one on the tag, 'santa, please stop here', well, more ended up stuck to my fingers than end up on the tag. I filled in with my own handwriting. The candy cane, I am not sure where it came from, but I knew I wanted to use it on this page. Those tiny little pieces of candy - well my friend Monika made them, she has a You Tube channel, springchick 28, I love, love, love them! Emily looks adorable as Rudolph, or maybe Rudolpha?

No comments:

Post a Comment